/Cybersecurity, COV-19 and the impact of AI
Using AI to accelerate the Cyber Security industry and the support the IMAI initiative can offer.
This event is suitable for those currently working within the Cyber Security industry incorporating or is looking to incorporate AI/ML/Data Science in their company.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is emerging as an ongoing benefit to so many areas of business and society. Whether looking at data analytics or machine learning, AI can enhance the data strategy of your business.
This event explores How COV-19 has impacted the Cybersecurity Industry, and questioning how AI has alleviated any of that impact – including a panel discussion with contributors from experts and innovation in this area.
- Dr (Berndt) Bertie Müller – Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at Swansea University
- Dr Budgie Dhanda – Co-Chair at UK Cyber Security Council Formation Project
- Kiran Bhagotra – Founder, ProtectBox
- Prof. Pete Burnap – Professor of Data Science & Cybersecurity at Cardiff University
- Rob Newby – Founder, Procordr
The Office for Artificial Intelligence will host a Roundtable, providing a forum for questions and feedback towards policy.
You will also be introduced to the IMAI project, a Government initiative part of the Institute of Coding, designed to broker relationships between Business and Universities to raise the UK skills provision and develop its talent by supporting Masters students through real world experience.
Join us and many AI innovators and champions who already support this initiative.