</Don’t miss this free opportunity to build your digital skills – apply before 29th June 2022!>
You can receive a certificate of achievement and be entered to win exciting prizes upon completion of the course.
Your Digital Pathway, a free digital skills course from Santander – developed in partnership with the Institute of Coding and the award-winning TechUP initiative based at Durham University – is open for applications until 29 June 2022.
There are 50,000 places available on this course for UK residents aged 18+, so apply today to secure your spot!
The course has been developed to support people who want to take the first step on the pathway to building their digital skills. The eight-hour online course is taught at an introductory level and can be completed at your own pace.
Depending on your area of interest, you can choose to learn the digital skills that can help you:
- Return to, or start education
- Return to work, or pivot your career
- Set up a business online
What will you receive?
Everyone who completes the course will receive a certificate of achievement and will also be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win one of 88 Santander grants worth up to £2,500 (Terms and conditions apply). These grants are available to use on the tailored Santander Aspire webstore to purchase a range of items including laptops, tablets and Chromebooks.
What will you learn?
The course will start with an introductory module on digital basics and core skills that will get you the skills you need to get online, use the internet safely and effectively to connect with people, find information and further your goals.
The second module will provide you with an understanding of how to create or build your social media presence and use this to connect with others while protecting your privacy and information.
When you register for the course, you will be asked to pick a learning pathway. Here is a summary of each pathway:
- The return to education pathway will provide advice and information on the range of educational and training opportunities available and help you to get started with your learning.
- The return to work pathway will provide an introduction to some of the digital skills job seekers will need to find the right job, and support you in building the future career you want
- The set up your business online pathway will provide an introduction to some of the key digital skills needed to start a business online and provide you with a step-by-step action plan for setting up your business online.
If you want to start building your digital skills in these areas, sign up today!
*Entering the prize draw (T&Cs):
To qualify for a chance to win, participants must:
- Complete the full Your Digital Pathway by 10 July 2022
- Share their certificate of achievement on either Facebook, Twitter or Linked with the hashtag #NeverStopLearning **
**The 88 individuals who are selected will be required to send a screenshot of their social media post with their certificate of achievement and #NeverStopLearning hashtag to Santander.firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 July 2022