/Teach the Nation to Code: Python
Northumbria University’s IoC team has partnered with QA Consulting to run a series of Teach the Nation to Code workshops. These events aim to bridge the skills gap within the UK, empowering those looking to enter the world of technology with the basic skills needed to succeed in their journey.
This course is well suited to those with little to no knowledge of Python or other programming languages, and would like to advance it. It would also act as a nice refresher for those who want to stay up to date in their skills as well as for those who would like to expand their knowledge of the libraries available in Python.
Relevant job roles include researchers, analysts and students from all disciplines.
As the world enters further into the information age, skills related to programming have become highly desirable by industry and research.
how to install Python and how to create Python applications, to learn and develop more advanced tasks in Python to succeed in future professional development.
- Learn the coding operations with Python.
- Understand the syntax in Python.
- Understand how to process problems and solve them with Python code.
- Persist data by reading and writing to files.
- Use Python for database applications.
- How to use different libraries and their functions.
- To advance participants knowledge of Python.