/Strategy, Leadership and Big Data: Navigating the Future
About this Event
This session is co-hosted by the National Innovation Centre for Data, Newcastle University Business School and the Institute of Coding. We’ll be exploring strategic leadership and how leaders can better utilise big data in their businesses.
Who is it for:
- Leaders who want to learn the principles of strategic leadership
- Technologists who want to become better leaders in their workplace
- Those who want to get a better understanding of big data and make strategic business decisions about its use
What you will learn:
- Principles of strategic leadership, including the development of strategies relating to areas that are not fully understood, including big data
- How big data can help organisations make better informed decisions and support the development of business strategies
- The importance of both digital and leadership skills
Note: you will receive an email with a link to join a Zoom call 30 minutes before the event and will need a computer with internet connection to be able to participate.
Please note sessions are subject to last minute cancellation, due to staff availability and the ongoing, evolving situation.