/How Training in Digital Skills can help your business innovate
With COVID-19, the need for organisations to innovate has never been higher. Yet many businesses need more digital skills to help bring new and innovative technologies into every corner of their organisation.
Find out how the Institute of Coding at Newcastle University is helping regional organisations develop basic and advanced digital skills through bespoke short courses and training programmes. Tell us how your business would like to develop bespoke digital training.
Also join us to provide input into how the Institute of Coding at Newcastle University provides bespoke training to organisations in the region. Your voice will help us deliver better and more effective programmes.
Who is it for:
- Senior leaders who want to better understand what skills their business needs to innovate
- Learning and Development team members who want to understand the training in digital skills available
- Technical experts who want to upskill themselves and their team
What you will learn:
- Case studies from our previous work showcasing how we have supported regional businesses
- Seek input from businesses to better understand what skills they want to prioritise
- Gain a better understanding of how businesses want to work with Newcastle University on bespoke training