/Presenting Your Work with Impact
Provided by: University of Leeds
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 24/02/2020
Subjects: Digital Education, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Internet of Things, Knowledge Management, Networks, Project, Web Applications
Who is this course for
This course is designed for young people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
What will I learn
In this course you will:
- Storytelling in presentations
- Creating stories and narratives
- Creating slide decks to support presentations
- Exploring mindfulness techniques for self management
- Practising presentation delivery techniques
- Applying presentation skills to your own presentation