/Introduction to Research Ethics: Working with People
Provided by: University of Leeds
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 20200928
End date: 20200517
Subjects: Digital Education, Knowledge Management, Project
Who is this course for
This course is useful for learners undertaking research with people using social research methods such as questionnaires, interviews etc.
The course is essential for undergraduate students completing research for their final year project but it is also suitable for postgraduates and academic researchers.
What will I learn
In this course you will:
- Identify and evaluate key principles of ethical research.
- Apply principles of ethical research.
- Identify potential ethical issues relating to your own research.
- Consider if you are recruiting vulnerable participants.
- Learn how to get consent from research participants.