/How to Create Great Online Content
Provided by: University of Leeds
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 26/10/2020
Subjects: Creative Technology, Digital Education, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Internet of Things, Knowledge Management, Networks, Product Design, Web Applications, Web Development
Who is this course for
This course is designed for young people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
What will I learn
In this course you will:
- Define online ‘content’ and how content is planned with a specific intention or a particular message to deliver
- Critically examine online content and identify the messaging and intentions within it
- Question the messaging and use of language in online content
- Use practical strategies to communicate effectively online
- Explore best practice in content media creation