/Create a Social Media Marketing Campaign
Provided by: University of Leeds
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 20201026
Subjects: Digital Education, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Information Technology, Knowledge Management, Networks, Project, Web Applications
Recognised by: Nesta
Price: Under £500
Delivery Method: Online
The impact of social media on business, society, entertainment and politics is undeniable. Organisations of all sizes and across industries have brought social media to the heart of their marketing, communication and customer support. The challenge is knowing how to create effective two-way communication between your organisation and your audience.
On this course, you’ll discover how to create and measure the success of a social media marketing campaign. You’ll explore how companies use digital marketing, and learn what goes into planning and running a successful campaign.
This course is part of the Creating Digital Content program of online courses, which aims to teach you how to create and sustain engaging online content and build an effective digital marketing plan. This program is part of the Digital Skills for the Workplace collection designed to teach you essential digital and professional skills required for the modern workplace.
This course is hosted by FutureLearn. It can be started at any time after the advertised date and is available now.
Who is this course for
This course is designed for young people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
What will I learn
In this course you will:
- Discover how to create and measure the success of a social media marketing campaign
- Demonstrate your knowledge and skills through the creation of your own social media marketing campaign
- Discover the components that make up a social media campaign
- Explore how to identify the target audience through the use of personas
- Explore the difference between paid and organic social media marketing and which is more effective for different businesses and audiences
- Identify methods to measure the success of your social media campaigns through the use of metrics and planning effective timelines for posts and audience engagement