/Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work
Provided by: University of Leeds
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 30/03/2020
Subjects: Digital Education, Digital Media, Information Technology, Information Visualisation, Internet of Things, Knowledge Management, Networks, Project
Who is this course for
This course is designed for young people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
What will I learn
In this course you will:
- Identify your personal communications style
- Explore different communication platforms
- Explore your approach to communication
- Apply your communication style in the workplace
- Manage challenging conversations with positive outcomes
- Demonstrate your communication skills