/Blended Learning Essentials: Developing Digital Skills
Provided by: University of Leeds
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 20201123
Subjects: Digital Education, Digital Media, Web Applications, Web Development
Who is this course for
This course is open to everyone but particularly aimed at those working in the Vocational Education and Training sector, including: further education, skills training, vocational education, workplace learning and lifelong learning or adult education.
What will I learn
This online course you will
- Collaborate on models for teaching of digital skills in practice,
- Receive support in developing your digital skills and, ultimately,
- Be able to teach your learners to develop their digital skills needed for the workplace by showing them:
- How to manage their personal online identity.
- How to manage digital information.
- How to create digital content.
- How to use tools and techniques for working collaboratively.