/Teach the Nation to Code: Python
Provided by: Northumbria University
Course Area: North East
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 09/11/2019
End date: 09/11/2019
Subjects: Coding, Computer Science, Python
Who is this course for
This course is well suited to those with little to no knowledge of Python or other programming languages, and would like to advance it. It would also act as a nice refresher for those who want to stay up to date in their skills as well as for those who would like to expand their knowledge of the libraries available in Python. Relevant job roles include researchers, analysts and students from all disciplines.
What will I learn
- Learn the coding operations with Python.
- Understand the syntax in Python.
- Understand how to process problems and solve them with Python code.
- Persist data by reading and writing to files.
- Use Python for database applications
- How to use different libraries and their functions.