/Internet of Everything
Provided by: Open University
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: Anytime
Subjects: Internet of Things
Who is this course for
The course presents introductory material and is intended to be easily completed by anyone with a basic appreciation of computer technologies. By completing this course, you will not become an Internet of Everything expert, but you will become an informed individual.
What will I learn
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- explain the impact of the internet of everything (IoE)
- explain the interactions between people, process, data, and things that form the IoE
- configure networked devices and applications to support a given IoE implementation.
- explain the benefits and challenges of the IoE
- explain modelling and prototyping in the IoE.