/Data Analysis for Management
Provided by: LSE
Course Area: All areas
Course Code: OCC-DAM
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: 20220511
End date: 20220712
Subjects: Data Analytics, Data Science
Accredited by: United Kingdom CPD Certification Service
Price: £2,000 to £6,000
Delivery Method: Online
As the world becomes ever more data-driven, analytical skills are in high demand but very short supply. This eight-week Data Analysis for Management course equips you with the skills to give your organisation a competitive advantage in any industry by using data to make decisions, extract business insights, and predict future trends.
Guided by LSE experts, this eight-week online course provides you with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to understand, interpret and communicate data relevant to your role and organisation. You’ll learn to use Tableau – the industry standard software used worldwide – to visualise and report on specific insights extracted from data sets.
You’ll also complete a capstone project, demonstrating your ability to assess, summarise, and report on data-driven insights, and earn a certificate from the LSE to validate your newfound data analytics skills.
Who is this course for
- Professionals interested in enhancing their qualitative skills and awareness related to corporate decision-making
- Professionals from a variety of different sectors – including marketing, financial services, project management, and information technology
- Those wanting to learn to analyse and interpret data using Tableau, the data visualisation and business intelligence software used as an industry standard worldwide
What will I learn
- Gain data analysis skills that you can directly apply in your role and organisation, and develop an understanding of how data-driven models can improve your ability to make smarter, more impactful decisions in a fast-paced and uncertain world
- Learn to assess the reliability of data, extract strategic business insights, and use modelling to predict future trends
- Develop data visualisation skills with which to clearly communicate your findings to all stakeholders
- Complete a capstone project to demonstrate your ability to apply your learning and leverage data for insights to inform business strategy and gain a competitive advantage