Provided by: Lancaster University
Course Area: North West
Course Code: SCC.025
Course Type: Other undergraduate
Start date: 24/02/2020
End date: 20/03/2020
Subjects: Virtual Reality
Who is this course for
- This course is for first year non-computer science students at Lancaster University.
- The course is free for all selected undergraduate students at Lancaster University.
- This new course curriculum is for other major students with no prior knowledge of computing within Lancaster University.
What will I learn
Following successful completion of this course, a student should have learnt:-
- The fundamentals of virtual worlds and enabling technologies associated with virtual worlds;
- To identify the specifications of implementation of virtual worlds tasks in different application domains;
- How to deconstruct existing virtual worlds into the fundamental components and elucidate how they are put together.