/The Evolution of Computing
Provided by: Lancaster University
Course Area: North West
Course Code: SCC.026
Course Type: Other undergraduate
Start date: 13/01/2020
End date: 20/03/2020
Subjects: Computer Science, Evolution of Computing
Who is this course for
- This course is for first year non-computer science students at Lancaster University.
- The course is free for all selected undergraduate students at Lancaster University.
- This new course curriculum is for other major students with no prior knowledge of computing within Lancaster University.
What will I learn
Following successful completion of this course, a student should have learnt:
- How to understand the potential impact, and reach of decisions made in applied academic fields;
- To appreciate why ethics and equality are considered so important in society;
- To analyse events and discuss opinions effectively;
- How to research and to properly reference findings