/eHealth Technologies 2
Provided by: IoC North East
Course Area: North East
Course Type: Continuous Professional Development
Start date: 23/07/2020
End date: 23/07/2020
Subjects: Health Informatics
Who is this course for
This course is designed to meet the needs of NHS staff – suitable for Clinicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, IT personnel, Clinical Coders, and other healthcare professionals interested in learning about Health Informatics.
What will you learn
Learn key concepts of using digital technologies to benefit patients, with Health Informatics training for healthcare professionals.
- The role of IoT in healthcare
- Big Data issues related to IoT-based healthcare applications
- The fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- The challenges of managing IoT-based healthcare application in clouds
In the Blockchain section, you will learn:
- What is blockchain? Public versus private blockchains
- What are smart contracts?
- Is there a case for blockchain in healthcare?
- What are the applications of blockchain in healthcare?
- Challenges and risks associated with blockchain