/MBA with Artificial Intelligence specialism
Provided by: Coventry University
Course Area: West Midlands
Course Code: FutureLearn
Course Type: Masters (taught)
Start date: 20/01/2020
End date: 22/01/2021
Subjects: Artificial Intelligence
Who is this course for
Applicants should normally be an Honours graduate in a relevant academic discipline with a 2.2 degree or above. Applicants will also need to have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/professional capacity.
What will I learn
A student who successfully completes the degree will have achieved the following learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the social, political, economic and environmental impact of an enterprise and the need to develop ethical and responsible management practices.
- Act in a culturally sensitive manner towards all of an enterprise’s stakeholders through having an understanding of the interconnected global nature of business.
- Demonstrate reflective practice for the development, and achievement, of personal career goals.
- Critically assess the basis of an enterprise’s value creating activities and the impact of the external environment on value creation.
- Critically assess the manager’s role in ensuring that an enterprise creates sustainable value in the context of dynamic internal and external environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and explore potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Explore, critically evaluate and apply a range of sector/role specific models and concepts within a practice setting.
- Formulate potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems whilst acknowledging the risks and evaluating potential outcomes.
- Initiate and lead a sector/role specific change management project.