/Manufacturing Engineering MEng/BEng (Hons)
Provided by: Coventry University
Course Area: West Midlands
Course Code: H700
Course Type: Degree (Honours)
Start date: 02/09/2019
End date: 04/07/2022
Subjects: Engineering, Product Design
Who is this course for
This course aims to provide you with the commercial and engineering skill, knowledge and understanding needed to make an early contribution to an engineering enterprise and, with further professional development and experience, to register and practice in the role of Chartered Engineer.
What will I learn
- Science and Technology: the essential underpinning science and technology necessary for today’s engineer.
- Design and Manufacture: the innovative resolution of design and manufacture problems focused on commercially viable solutions.
- Manufacturing Analysis: you will learn to use industry standard software to model, analyse and validate process and systems.
- Sustainability: an ethical approach to work by protecting the best interests of life and the environment.
- Practical: investigation and analysis using laboratory, workshop and computer-based techniques.