/Collaborative Coding with Git
Provided by: University of Manchester
Course Area: All areas
Course Type: Short Course
Start date: Anytime
Who is this course for
This course is designed for anyone involved in software development projects looking to improve code quality and collaboration using Git. You might also be interested if you wish to contribute to mainstream open-source projects.
What will I learn
- Visualising and exploring a project’s history using Git.
- Using Git to manage safe and effective project changes.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues on projects.
- Git as a Quality Assurance tool and as a facilitator for team learning.
- Making Git work for you and your team using Git Workflows.